- May 2, 2017
- CITY HALL AND CITY COUNCIL: IS THE BALANCE OF POWER SHIFTING?
- Panel: MARY MITCHELL, Chicago Sun Times; BAN JORAVSKY, Chicago Reader; HAL DARDICK, Chicago Tribune
- MARY ANN AHERN, NBC, Moderator
- Union League Club, 65 W Jackson Blvd.
Reservation Deadline April 26. Reservations will be held at the door.
PATRON $2,000--Includes 10 tickets, preferred seating and acknowledgement in program and on web site.
SPONSOR $1,000--Includes 5 tickets, preferred seating and acknowledgement in program and on web site.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS--$110 each
The League's Education fund is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and therefore contributions are tax-deductible as provided by law. Contributions in excess of $60 per ticket are tax deductible. For more information, call LWVChicago at 312-939-5949.
- Information and on line reservations and payment through EventBright can be accessed at http://bit.ly/lwvchi17